HEM helps business drive corporate strategy via its Brand ID service, focussing on the development of a deliverable brand promise.
Branding is an organic part of any organisation, but is much more than logo development.
HEM partnered with leading accounting firm, Lincolns: Beyond Numbers to develop and implement new and exciting Brand ID.
Why develop brand ID?
1. To help your company connect, contribute, cultivate and collaborate with its audiences
2. To endow your company with unique associations that differentiate it from other players
3. To provide a competitive edge and remain relevant
4. To help support and drive your corporate strategy
5. To sell your brand story in a global business ecosystem
6. To influence opinion of your brand
7. To revitalise tired brand ID
8. To position your brand over and above competitors brands
9. To provide incentives for clients to seek your business out
10. To improve stakeholder engagement
11. To improve profile, presence and traction
Contact Claire at HEM to get your Brand ID project underway.